Flower of Life - Sacred Crystal Healing Grid
Material: Stone, Cotton Cloth
Gravel Stones: Amethyst, Rock Crystal Quartz, Lapis Lazuli, Green Aventurine, Yellow Crystal, Red Agate, Obsidian
Crystal Grid Cloth: 34*33 cm
1 Box Gravel Stone (With paper instructions)
1X Tumbled Clear Quartz Crystal Wand
1X Irregular Clear Quartz Rough Crystal Wand
38g Tumbled Clear Quartz Crystal Wand
146g Gravel Stone Box
31g Flower of Life Cloth
4g Irregular Clear Quartz Rough Crystal Wand
It is a massive subject that covers the very foundation of our evolution, our planet, solar system and the growth of the universe as well as our connection to each other and beings from other planets
It refers to the study of shapes and mathematical equations that appear in nature. For instance, the hexagonal shapes of a honeycomb, or the spiral on many snail shells were seen by philosophers as providing signs to the underlying structure of the world. An idea that wasn't exactly wrong, as early humans used these shapes to build classic structures like the Parthenon and the Great Pyramids, and modern humans saw that these sacred shapes repeat all the way down to the molecular level in nature. That's the reason why certain shapes are regarded as unlocking the keys to understanding, if you contemplate them, and understand the meaning inherent in what they represent.
One particular piece of sacred geometry is the Platonic Solids, which got their name from the ancient Greek philosopher Plato. These shapes (the four-sided pyramid, six-sided cube, eight-sided octahedron, the twelve-sided dodecahedron, and the twenty-sided icosahedron) represent all of the polygons that can be made with the same shape as all of their faces. The ancient Greeks associated them with the five elements (fire, earth, air, spirit, and water respectively), and it is this connection that made these shapes so useful as metaphors and symbols in explaining deeper truths about the world.
In case you're wondering what they have to do with Metatron's Cube, it’s because the Platonic Solids are the building blocks of this symbol.
The evidence of the existence of the Flower can be found in almost every major culture around the world. It can be seen, for example, in temples within the Forbidden City of China , in ancient synagogues in Israel , in the temples of India and Japan, in the City of Ephesus in Turkey, carved into rock in Assyria, in Italian art from the 13th century, and in Cordoba, in ‘la Mezquita’ in Spain.
The oldest known examples of the Flower of Life are believed to be those present in the Temple of Osiris in Abydos, Egypt. It is thought to possibly represent the Eye of Ra, a symbol of the authority of the pharaoh. Most archaeologists maintain that they are at least 6,000 years old, though some have argued that it dates to the 2nd century AD.
The Kabbalah, which has historically been studied by the followers of Judaism, also holds symbolic connections to the Flower of Life. The symbol of the Tree of Life, which may be derived from the design of the Flower of Life, is studied as part of the teachings of the Kabbalah
The meaning behind the Flower of Life symbol is that it is believed to represent the cycle of creation. It depicts how all life comes from one singular source “The Center of the Flower”.
The Flower of Life Geometry is made up of overlapping circles in six-fold symmetry; it looks like a hexagon made of circles. It consists of 19 overlapping and interconnected circles. It always consists of 19 circles more or less .The 5 platonic solids are all found within The Flower of Life as is Metatron’s Cube.
The Flower of Life originates in one circle and all other circles are built up around that. That means you begin by drawing one circle and then continue drawing all the other circles around it
Close your eyes and take a couple of deep breaths. Permit your body to settle and your mind to go calm
- Bring your attention to your heart, just to the left of your sternum. Move your attention slightly up and to the left of your heart, here is your sacred heart chamber. Allow your consciousness to fill up your Sacred Heart, feeling this place of divine silence and light. Take a few moments to feel your own divine essence, all of you is here, not just the small part that lives in your mind and ego
- In your consciousness witness The Flower of Life right now, before you in brilliant light. Pause for a minute to retain the perfect intelligence contained in the ancient symbol
- Send anything that needs healing into The Flower of Life and ask that it will be mended and that you will be supernaturally guided right now in your life. Permit The Flower of Life to to take over your heart, your home , your Earth.
- Watch as The Flower of Life ties up the energies on the planet, assembling an enormous frame of light, raising the vibration of the planet and healing broken connections
- Draw The Flower of Life once more into your hallowed heart space and spend a few moments there in peace, communing with the divine in you, reconnecting with who you truly are, past this body past this lifetime
- When you are prepared, take 3 full breaths and open your eyes
The Flower of Life is a representation of the divine that exists inside of you. It connects us all individually into a giant web of life, light, and energy. As a single cell inside your mother’s womb, you began to divide, moving through many of the forms in sacred geometry until you developed into a fully functioning human. You still carry those divine forms in every cell of your body. You are a miracle! You were born from the divine, it can never leave you. Never forget that you are the divine in physical form.
Creating a crystal altar serves as a physical embodiment of your devotion to your intention and practice. An altar is simply a special, sacred place where you keep your collection of healing crystals, spiritual tools and meaningful items. It is a sacred way to invite spiritual energies into your space and reinforce your intention.
Taking the time and energy to create your crystal altar and seeing it on a daily basis shows your mind the importance and significance this intention holds for you. With the placement of every crystal and symbolic item on your sacred altar, you are putting the energy of your intention out into the universe. Your altar can be large or small, simple or elaborate. These things do not matter, but the space it holds does. Your altar dedicates a space to the things that are the most important to you, adds beauty to your home and gives you a creative outlet to express your goals and ideals.
- Set up your altar on a new moon. The new moon represents new beginnings, and thus this is the ideal time to “plant new seeds” and set new intentions. You can turn recreating your altar space into your monthly new moon ritual
- Keep your altar clean and dust-free. You always want to keep your altar space maintained, clean and uncluttered to show your devotion to this space. It’s a special space that you honor, so if you’re neglecting your altar, you can bet that you’re neglecting your intention.
- Take your time. Don’t just throw it together. To ensure that your intention is clear, make sure your head is in the right place and you aren’t flustered or rushed as you set up your altar.
- Trust your intuition. When arranging and choosing the items for your crystal altar, listen to your intuition and trust your gut. Don’t get caught up in what other images of altars look like. This space is for YOU. So create a space that expresses your truth.